Dates of class: July 17th Time: 9am to 5pm
- We begin each day at 9am and plan to break for a 1 hour lunch around noon each day. Depending on student progress the class will end between 4:30pm and 5pm
What is required to attend this course?
- Your commitment to learn and passion for motorcycling
- Your own DOT helmet, (must cover ears) with either a shield or glasses.
- Due to COVID we cannot provide one at this time.
- A long sleeve shirt or jacket (dress according to the weather)
- Long pants
- Sturdy over the ankle shoes/boots (not canvas)
- Full fingered gloves
- Eye protection if your helmet doesn’t have a shield
- Ability to balance and ride on a bicycle
- Rain suit if rain is in forecast
What Will I Experience at This Course?
- Approximately 6 to 8 hours or practice discovering what you and your motorcycle can do under the guidance of a professional Rider Coach trainer.
- Practice of low-speed maneuvering exercises to get you more comfortable with your bike at low speeds.
- Control at low speed
- Stopping more quickly
- Tight turns from a stop
- Stopping in a curve
- Multiple curves and lane changes
- Limited space maneuvers
- Avoiding hazards
- Negotiating decreasing radius curves
- Counter-steering & counterweighting
The RULE on the range is “no skin visible” while on the bike. We take rider safety very seriously, if you arrive without the necessary gear, you will not ride. ATGATT (All the Gear, All the Time!)